Our team is growing and we have an opening for Database Administrator.
- Install and administer Microsoft SQL databases;
- Analyze and optimize the performance of the databases;
- Analyze and troubleshoot different issues in the databases;
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database;
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans;
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security;
- Support software development with database operations and optimizations;
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later;
- Experience with SQL optimization;
- Experience with PostgreSQL – advantage;
- Professional approach and problem-solving skills;
- Result oriented and self-driven;
- Excellent communication, documentation and troubleshooting skills;
- Team player.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.