Our team is growing and we have an opening for Experienced Business Process Analyst.
- Build and maintain the business processes from software development perspective in all countries in which the company operates, in compliance with the accepted notations for process performance;
- Reflect timely the updates of processes, arising from the start-up projects and those arising from novelties/changes in the functional design of the management software of the company;
- Elicits and gathers the business requirements. Organizes, specifies and models the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous. Prepares the needed documentation in proper format as per the internal procedures and policies;
- Analyze and integrate the new projects into the "end-to-end" process representation.
Analyze the relationships of the functionalities with the different processes, identifying the intersections, including troubleshooting / bottlenecks;
- Provide support and development of the system of processes including - mapping, tracking and support in all countries where the company operates;
- Participate in various projects to improve business processes;
- Prepares functional documentation for development and implementation of new software solutions;
- Use, adapt and implement the necessary methodologies for business process improvement where necessary (Lean, Six Sigma etc.);
- Contributes to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism.
- Experience in process analysis and implementation of process improvement methodologies and tools;
- Experience in developing and implementation of management systems;
- Experience with software for modeling, analysis and improvement of business processes;
- Experience with Decision Management Solutions and BPM Solutions will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Experience in preparation of functional documentation;
- Professional experience at a financial institution will be considered as an advantage;
- Effective skills for working with Microsoft Office;
- Working level of English, both written and spoken;
- Graduates with degrees in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics or equivalent.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.