Our team is growing and we have an opening for Software Business Analyst.
- Elicits and gathers the business requirements. Specifies and models the requirements/ user stories to ensure they are complete, unambiguous and testable. Prepares the needed documentation in proper format as per the internal procedures and policies;
- Participates in new system, tools / functionalities implementation and integration;
- Serves as direct representative of the business with delivery teams (developers, QA, external partners), representing/reinforcing the customers' perspective throughout the product realization cycle. Adjusts priorities as required while managing tight timelines;
-Proposes solution approach and business process changes to be made as part of implementation of solution;
- Contributes to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Business/Technology, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in software business analysis, preferably with ERP or CRM systems;
- Experience with requirements modelling methodologies (preferably agile). Ability to extract, split and document the requirements into user stories;
- Professional experience in financial services area will be considered as advantage;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery of scope;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management in order to perform discussions;
- Excellent computer skills - Excel/Word;
- Knowledge of English – spoken and written.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.