Our team is growing and we have an opening for Junior Software Business Analyst.
- Gathering of business (functional) requirements – deals with the business related to identification, analysis and documentation of the functional business requirements for system software functionalities;
- Support business in developing the necessary documentation for the system software functionalities’ assignments;
- Take part in consulting and business support for eventual options, effects and risks;
- Analyze the interconnections of functionality with the different processes and identify the intersections, including the removal of bottlenecks;
- Communication with developers and QAs until completion of the assignments.
- Relevant level of education - economic, technical, etc;
- Experience in business management software (ERP, CRM, etc.) will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent computer skills - Excel, Word;
- Knowledge of English – both spoken and written will be considered as an advantage;
- Good communication skills for performing meetings and discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.