Our team is growing and we have an opening for Solution Architect.
If you are currently involved in the software development process and you are eager to see the bigger picture, to think big about the future, to have a greater impact on your organization, businesses and people, then this might be the right position for you.
As a Solution Architect at SmartIT, you will have the opportunity to add extra value to your work and really make a difference! You will start understanding the businesses and lay the software foundations that will help them grow, taking your passion for software development to the next level.
- Define system architectures and processes, integrations and interfaces.
- Propose frameworks, technologies and external software solutions to be used for development of enterprise systems and products.
- Understand the business needs and future product plans and propose solutions for functionalities and/or changes needed to achieve the business goals.
- Review existing software systems and identify fields for improvement and integration.
- Support business analysts and transform business requirements into ready for development technical requirements for products and services.
- Take part in the definition of the project scope.
- Maintain the product backlog and prioritize work.
- Identify potential inconsistencies between system and client specifications and propose new solutions to fit in the requirements and limitations.
- Ensure that the system solutions are in sync with the overall architecture and roadmap, company standards and policies.
- Mentor and supervise the software development teams, answer questions and help solving current issues.
- Ensure that the specifications and requirements are well explained to the development teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications and/or relevant hands-on experience as a software developer/team lead.
- Experience in working in a team to design, architect and support the deployment of large-scale Enterprise IT projects (preferably Microsoft technologies)
- Systems integration experience.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Deep analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Good understanding of priorities in business and business requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Very good time management skills.
- Experience with cloud solutions is a plus.
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.