Our team is growing and now we have a new opening for the position of Solutions Architect.
• Define system architectures and processes, integrations and interfaces.
• Propose frameworks, technologies and external software solutions to be used for development of enterprise systems and products.
• Understand the business needs and future product plans and propose solutions for functionalities and/or changes needed to achieve the business goals.
• Review existing software systems and identify fields for improvement and integration.
• Support business analysts and transform business requirements into ready for development technical requirements for products and services.
• Take part in the definition of the project scope.
• Maintain the product backlog and prioritize work.
• Identify potential inconcistencies between system and client specifications and propose new solutions to fit in the requirements and limitations.
• Ensure that the system solutions are in sync with the overall architecture and roadmap, company standards and policies.
• Mentor and supervize the software development teams, answer questions and help solving current issues.
• Ensure that the specifications and requirements are well explained to the development teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or relevant hands-on experience.
• Experience in working in a team to design, architect and support the deployment of large-scale Enterprise IT projects (preferably Mircrosoft technologies)
• Systems integration experience.
• Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies.
• Deep analytical skills and good attention to detail.
• Good understanding of priorities in business and business requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Very good time management skills.
• Experience with cloud solutions is a plus.
• Experience in the financial sector is a plus.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.