Our team is growing and we have an opening for the position of Automation QA Team Lead.
- Lead and grow a small automation QA team:
• Advise, mentor and coach the colleagues
• Set an example with automation QA best practices
• Help with the professional development of the colleagues
• Participate in the hiring process
• Advise on the technical direction and use of technologies
- Develop automation tests with the .NET stack;
- Maintain, update and support existing automation tests;
- Create bug reports, track the status of issues and work with the developers till they are resolved;
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line;
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers;
- Participate in time estimation and planning.
- 4+ years of experience in test automation or software development;
- Experience with leading small teams;
- Ability to understand business requirements;
- Good technical and analytical understanding;
- Good communication and mentoring skills;
- Experience with creation and management of automation test cases and scenarios;
- Experience in test case design and execution of tests for web and mobile applications;
- Experience with the .NET stack is a plus;
- Work experience with Selenium framework;
- Experience writing locators (XPath, CSS Selectors);
- Previous experience with NUnit or Xunit;
- Experience with Version control system – GIT and TFS;
- Knowledge of SQL and certification of ISTQB is a plus;
- Automation testing experience is a plus;
- Self-motivated to achieve excellence;
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.