Our team is growing and we have an opening for Business Intelligence QA.
- Write scripts using SQL and automate SQL testing activities.
- Generate expected results and compare with the actual results populated from the ETL and BI processing;
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line;
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures for the company's software;
- Design and implement tests;
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria;
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios;
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues.
- A minimum of 1 year of Software QA testing experience;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Sharp Eye for detail and consistency is a must;
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Comfortable working directly with developers;
- Responsible, highly motivated and team oriented person;
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL (MS SQL Server).
- Knowledge of Database structures
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.