Our team is growing and we have an opening for Cyber Security Engineer.
- Develop prevention, detection and response capabilities in the company.
- We don’t require product-specific or any security certifications except OSCP.
- You will need solid system administration capabilities. Scripting with PowerShell and python is a must.
- You will be responsible for testing and implementing multiple security control across a broad range of IT infrastructure – Windows, Linux and network devices, databases and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or relevant work experience;
- OSCP certification;
- Security hardening (OS & Application) skills;
- Application security testing;
- Security product usage and administration;
- 5 years experience with Windows Server (Active Directory, GPO, File Services, DNS, IIS, DHCP) - installation, configuration and administration;
- Professional experience with Microsoft Exchange 2016;
- Very good knowledge of GPO security;
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory Hardening;
- Previous experience in building and configuring complex Active Directory infrastructure.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.