SmartIT is a software development company with 10 years extensive experience in programming business-orientated solutions. Our team of more than 70 experts (Software Developers, QA, BI, BA, IT Support, System Administration specialists and Project Managers) has far-reaching enterprise-level practice on constructing ERP, CRM, CMS and utility controls. The software systems of SmartIT help 6 500 associates in the non-banking financial sector of Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria, to serve 500 000 clients every day.
For the purposes of one of the companies part of our holding structure (a fast growing technological company in financial industry), we are hiring a Senior Architect to build the holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. We are looking for someone who will take this knowledge and ensure that the business and IT will be in alignment.
• Provide guidance to implementation teams in developing and managing Enterprise Architecture (EA) programs;
• Serve as the primary advisor for interfacing with senior-level business leads; helping to shape the vision, direction, priorities and plans for EA programs;
• Support current and future operational activities, business processes, technologies and next generation systems;
• Provide support to transition planning and architecture analysis to effect acquisition, portfolio analysis, stakeholder communication and governance;
• Instruct project teams by providing full life cycle EA support including baseline development, target development, implementation of segment architecture, EA governance, EA program management, EA communications, and EA integration with related disciplines including IT strategic planning and portfolio management;
• Develop, select, or tailor appropriate EA methodologies, frameworks and approaches to address the company’s objectives and drive EA toward business results;
• Facilitate stakeholder work sessions focused on making enterprise-wide decisions that balance and prioritize the competing interests of individual stakeholder groups;
• Acting as the primary technical representative of the overall environment throughout all integration design and planning discussions;
• Operating in a senior technology advisory capacity to CEOs and their senior leadership teams, reporting to the CTO.
Background and Skill Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience);
• 10+ years of relevant software development experience required with at least the last 3 years being in the role of Architect (a must);
• Experience with architecture design concepts and techniques, system engineering, infrastructure investment and systems development life cycles;
• Conduct data collection activities in conjunction with Business Analysts conducted via both face-to-face facilitated sessions and asynchronous information exchanges;
• Experience with translation of functional and non-functional business requirements into architectural requirements;
• Ability to foresee downstream or long-term system impacts around current decisions;
• Knowledge of software or hardware design, selection and deployment techniques and methodologies;
• Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture as it relates to integrating disparate systems on different platforms, such as open source solutions as well as Microsoft-based solutions;
• Experience designing and implementing large scale, distributed platforms on the Microsoft stack;
• Experience with back-end architecture (including one or more middle-tier oriented messaging platforms) and implementation;
• Experience designing and deploying shared micro services (API design, security, versioning, etc.);
• Experience participating in all aspects of large scale architecture projects including: ideation, identification, planning and cost estimation through requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, production, and on-going operational support and maintenance;
• Experience navigating enterprise governance and change control procedures (preparing competitive technology comparisons, presenting to architecture committees, change control, project and standards oversight).
• Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local and international operations expansion (CEA, ASEAN, West Africa);
• Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
• Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
• Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
• Company-sponsored training and certification;
• Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.