Our team is growing and now we have an opening for Junior .NЕТ Backend Developer.
- Participate in the development and integration of core backend services using C#, .NET framework and .NET Core, SQL, Web API, WCF, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, Microservices;
- Analyse functional requirements, define tasks and estimate development time;
- Design and implement database structure;
- Design and implement services to interface with external applications (WCF, Web API);
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues;
- Refactor and improve code in terms of readability, design patterns;
- Write and maintain unit tests;
- Perform code reviews.
- C# .NET 4.5+/.NET Core;
- Knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles and various design patterns;
- LINQ, EF;
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2016/2019;
- Knowledge about WebAPI and/or WCF will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of different protocols for communication will be considered as an advantage;
- Intelligent, self-motivated individual
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
- Company - sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Additional health insurance;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Additional “long service” leave days;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.