Our team is growing and we have an opening for Microsoft BI Developer.
- Design and implement ETL processes with Microsoft BI Tech stack. Create and maintain SSIS, SSAS ETL packages;
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence;
- Design, develop, test and maintain BI reports.
- 2+ years Professional experience with SQL, data preparation, data gateway;
- 1+ years of experience with BI tools and DWH projects;
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling reports as per the business requirements;
- Able to properly understand the business requirements;
- Familiar with Relational databases, dimensional and OLAP modeling;
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MS Cubes, Power BI;
- Experience working within Financial Services Sector;
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.