Our team is growing and we have an opening for Mid-level .NET Developer.
- Participate in the development of core services and Web or Windows applications using C# and .NET framework, SQL, ASP MVC/WebForms, Web API, WCF, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, Microservices, Polymer, DevExpress;
- Analyse functional requirements, define tasks and estimate development time;
- Design and implement database structure;
- Design and implement services to interface with external applications (WCF, Web API);
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues;
- Refactor and improve code in terms of readability, design patterns;
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Perform code reviews.
- A minimum of one and a half years work experience with C#, MVC/WebAPI/WebForms and MS SQL Server is a must;
- Practical experience with database design and implementation is a plus;
- Good understanding of design patterns and reusable software design approaches;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.