We are opening a new position for a Release Coordinator who will own the software release process. He/ she will be responsible for organizing the release of our software versions which includes coordination of planning, implementation and communication with the key stakeholders.
- Ensures that all steps of the relevant release procedures are followed;
- Regularly updates people's knowledge of these procedures and onboards new employees;
- Plans the release dates together with the Product Owner, PM, Scrum Masters, Team Leads;
- Ensures there is clarity on what each version includes;
- Makes sure that all of the involved parties in the release are up-to-date and know what their roles in the process are;
- Keeps clients and stakeholders informed about forthcoming releases;
- Ensures that the release notes are prepared and send to the involved parties after the release;
- Maintains updated documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies;
- Tracks the progress and finds issues, if any. Always works to improve the process of release (for ex. Automation of deployment tasks; communication between DevOps and ICT);
- Aims to release new versions at least twice a month with focus on quality, predictability, efficiency, and reliability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in Project / Release Management field;
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Waterfall, or Kanban;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate and interact effectively with software developers, QA testers, product owner, scrum masters, business partners, IT leadership and executive leadership is required;
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction;
- Exceptional time management skills, highly organized and deadline oriented;
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills are preferred.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Additional health insurance;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.