- Demonstrates and champions Agile values, principles and practices across the development teams and the organization;
- Partners with product owners to make sure that the scrum team members understand the delivery goals, scope and product domain;
- Helps the product owners to effectively manage and prioritize the product backlog with a view to delivering highest value to our customers;
- Leads the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practice;
- Implements processes, practices, and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies;
- Guides, coaches and motivates the team with the goal of increasing productivity;
- Removes barriers to team effectiveness;
- Removes impediments or guides the team to remove impediments by finding the right solution to remove the impediment;
- Effectively manages the product backlog;
- Tracks and provides visibility into delivery targets, metrics and progress;
- Oversees and manages scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals;
- Keeps all parties on track and informed;
- Prepares and presents reports on the progress and success.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred;
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role;
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions;
- Proficiency with Agile tools such JIRA/Confluence;
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: user stories, continuous grooming, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing;
- Experience of administrating burndown technologies, retrospective formats, and handling bugs;
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict;
- Excellent people and project management skills;
- Strong leadership, communication, analytical, critical thinking;
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction;
- Exceptional time management skills, highly organized and deadline oriented.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.