Our team is growing and we have an opening for Experienced BI Developers that are familiar with Microsoft BI Stack as well as having great communication skills and be able to deliver in a consulting environment.
- Design, develop and deliver BI solutions using SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and more;
- Research, relate and recommend BI technical solutions;
- Maintain the BI environment by re-organizing existing objects and augmenting metadata with clear and concise descriptions;
- Resolve system bugs and performance issues;
- 2+ years experience as a BI developer;
- 1+ years experience in the end-to-end development with Microsoft BI Tech stack, i.e. SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI;
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards;
- SQL programming skills (T-SQL or PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, views, etc.);
- Ability to work on complex business scenarios independently, while also working well in a team environment;
- Familiar with MDX queries in MS Olap environment is an advantage;
- Experience working within Financial Services Sector;
- DB/DBA background;
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.