- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of the Stakeholders in collaboration with CSO, System administration, Development and Architecture teams;
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices;
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls;
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations;
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle;
- Compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose actionable plans and roadmaps;
- Lead a small team of DevOps Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred;
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience;
- Has hands-on experience working on Azure (at least 1+ year);
- Capable of leading a team of DevOps and ability of prepare and execute a vision and a strategy;
- Sound understanding of OS (Linux, Windows) and virtualization (VmWare);
- In-depth knowledge of DevSecOps;
- Well versed with program language Java and good Powershell scripting skills. Familiar with Spring Java;
- Knowledge of Bash;
- Automations with Salt-cloud & Saltstack;
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes and Dockers;
- Knowledge of administration of ELK Stack and RabbitMQ (administration);
- TFS 2018
- Ability to work in multinational holding with multiple stakeholders in the projects;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- "Can do"attitude.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Additional health insurance;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, Smart IT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.