The Software Implementation Expert is a part of our technical services team and will collaborate closely with Group BPM and ICT colleagues to design, configure, update implement and deploy solutions based on the Decision Management software platform on-site within the entire project lifecycle.
- Acts as the project coordinator for Provenir implementation in the particular company, where a process is introduced in Provenir platform. Works in collaboration with the Project Manager from SmartIT.
- Gathers necessary information and data, and provides guidance to ensure successful implementation/update.
- Coordinates and/or performs user acceptance testing for implementations and changes. Validates data to ensure content was captured and data is accurate. Reports feedback to the appropriate internal support teams.
- Communicates services, processes, procedures and customization via regular implementation meetings and to internal stakeholders of the particular company.
- Participates in post implementation meetings/follow up to ensure processes are working as intended.
- Participates in enhancing the change/update process via new tools, docs and procedures.
- Communicates and confirms changes and updates of processes prior implementation to Risk department and other stakeholders.
- Participates in implementations of new processes in the platform in collaboration with SBP department of SmartIT.
- Process/Algorithmic thinking. Experience in process flowchart design is considered as advantage.
- 1+ years hands-on experience and knowledge of application software package implementation, application integrations, APIs, Data flows.
- Comfortable with working on “greenfield” projects that require new processes to be developed.
- Flexibility to work quickly under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide timely status updates.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and facilitation skills.
- Ability to negotiate with various business and IT groups.
- Strong relationship building/networking skills.
- Problem solving ability and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical skills.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Additional health insurance;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.