We are looking for a Software Development Tech Lead to lead, manage and develop one of our Development teams in Sofia.
- Lead a team of software developers;
- Be both, an active hands-on developer and an effective people manager;
- Guide and mentor team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity;
- Apply software development methodologies and release processes;
- Provide hands-on technical and functional input to design, build, test, integration and maintenance of complex software components;
- Develop enterprise level multi-tiered software;
- Analyze and schedule product features to meet release dates;
- Participate in and lead code-review sessions to identify potential issues or alternative solutions;
- Support deployment of applications into production and resolve production issues;
- Maintain in-depth expertise in product, technology, architecture and design;
- Participate in hiring decisions and performance management;
- Communicate progress towards completion on a regular basis;
- Work with the other team and tech leaders in the distributed sites to ensure consistent integration of services across teams.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with C#, SQL and the .NET world;
- Practical experience with database design, implementation and optimization;
- Practical experience with WebAPI, WCF;
- Practical experience with N-tier and microservice architectures;
- Knowledge of message queues or streaming platforms is a plus;
- Knowledge or experience in cloud solutions is a plus;
- Good understanding of design patterns and reusable software design approaches;
- A minimum of 1 year in leading full development lifecycle and managing a technical team;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- "Can do"attitude.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, Smart IT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.