- Daily communication with clients regarding technical issues via phone, email and through an IT service management system;
- Troubleshooting and solving software, hardware, computer peripherals, networks and Internet related cases;
- Preconfigure and installation of computer equipment;
- Creation of user accounts for access to various systems;
- Documenting and tracking the status of user inquiries, coordinating responses and taking care of customer satisfaction;
- Monitoring for timely and quality information flow between the different departments;
- Creation of technical documentation based on requests for technical assistance.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position;
- University degree or equivalent knowledge in the field of information technology;
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10 operating systems;
- Experience in administration of Active Directory Users & Computers, Microsoft Exchange, LDAP, SharePoint, Skype For Business Cloud Services;
- Knowledge of the most important Internet protocols: FTP, SMTP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, POP3, IMAP;
- Excellent knowledge of computer equipment and methodology for identification and elimination of hardware problems;
- Effective use of application software: MS Office;
- Experience with MS Outlook;
- Proficiency in English (B1-B2);
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Teamwork and analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Self-initiative and responsibility for the assigned tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility in solving any case.
It will be considered as an advantage if you have:
- Experience in working with computer equipment - installation and configuration of personal and portable computers manually and through image;
- Experience with installation and management of QES and digital certificates;
- Knowledge in the field of Internet telephony (VoIP);
- Good knowledge of Mikrotik and Cisco devices;
- Experience with ERP applications and intranet;
- A driver's license category B;
- Experience in working and administration of Android based devices.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
- Company - sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Additional health insurance;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, Smart IT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.