Our team is growing and we have an opening for IT Project Manager.
- Establishes IT project scope by studying business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops IT solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; leading the exploration, evaluation and design of technical solutions.
- Support the implementation IT solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 2+ years of overall project management experience required, preferably with experience in IT environment.
- Experience working directly with software development and ICT teams.
- Solid knowledge of technical and project management processes.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple small, medium and large-scale projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with a wide range of constituents in a diverse community.
- Ability to set priorities, foster cohesion and provide motivation to cross functional teams.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to make focused decisions based on brand integrity and company values.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.