Our team is growing and we have an opening for Junior BI/Data Warehouse Developer.
- Develop and maintain existing and new data warehouse, and ETL processes;
- Provide guidance and recommendation on the data warehouse architecture;
- Produce and maintain high quality documentation for the project.
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing;
- Familiar with Relational databases, dimensional and OLAP modeling;
- Experience with ETL tools;
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) is an advantage, but not required;
- SQL programming skills (T-SQL or PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, views, etc.);
- Professional experience with SQL is a great advantage;
- Experience working within Financial Services Sector is an advantage, but not required.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.