Our team is growing and we have an opening for Mid-level .NET Developer (Web Applications).
- Participate in the development of core services and Web or Windows applications using C# and .NET framework, SQL, WPF, WinForms, WCF, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, Microservices;
- Analyse functional requirements, define tasks and estimate development time;
- Design and implement database structure;
- Design and implement services to interface with external applications (WCF, Web API);
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues;
- Refactor and improve code in terms of readability, design patterns;
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Perform code reviews.
- A minimum of one and a half years work experience with C#, MVC/WebAPI/WebForms and MS SQL Server is a must;
- Practical experience with database design and implementation is a plus;
- Good understanding of design patterns and reusable software design approaches;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.