Our team is growing and we have an opening for Senior Cards and Payments Software Business Analyst.
- Elicits and gathers the business requirements. Organizes, specifies and models the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous. Prepares the needed documentation in proper format as per the internal procedures and policies.
- Participates in various projects and initiatives as a subject matter expert.
- Serves as direct representative of the business with delivery teams (developers, QA, external partners), representing/reinforcing the customers' perspective throughout the product realization cycle. Adjusts priorities as required while managing tight timelines.
- Proposes solution approach and business process changes to be made as part of implementation of solution.
- Contributes to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Business/Technology, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in software business analysis, preferably with ERP or CRM systems.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and converting them into detailed functional design.
- Knowledge of credit card lifecycle and transaction processing is a must.
- Professional experience in payments and financial services area will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery of scope.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management in order to perform discussions and organize/lead meetings.
- Excellent computer skills - Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of English – both spoken and written
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.