SmartIT is a software development company with 12 years extensive experience in programming business-orientated solutions. Our team of 90 experts (Software Developers, QA, BI, BA, IT Support, System Administration specialists and Project Managers) has far-reaching enterprise-level practice on constructing ERP, CRM, CMS and utility controls. The software systems of SmartIT help 8 000 associates in the non-banking financial sector of Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria, to serve 330 000 clients every day.
For the past year we are working on an exciting new project - rewriting from scratch the main system for the crediting business. This is a huge greenfield project and we need people who are willing to take up the challenge.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others;
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product;
- Collaborate with the Development, Software and Business Analysis team to deliver high quality;
- Create architectural workflows, diagrams and technical design documents based on business requirements;
- Research developing technologies and apply information towards future platform developments;
- Assist in debugging complicated production faults and ensure system stability;
- Involvement across the full project life cycle (to successful deployment);
- Be an active part of the continuous improvement of the development processes.
Background and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing effective, scalable, high performance and responsive software;
- Proficient in .NET, C#;
- Proficient in NoSQL and Relational DBs;
- Experience with Microservice architecture;
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (preferably RabbitMQ);
- Experience and desire to create testable software;
- Understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools;
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilized by development teams;
- Analytical mind-set and high attention to detail, ability to understand complex business logic, dive into complex code and debug software systems;
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/;
- Motivated, assertive, responsible, proactive and creative; strong team player.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Additional health insurance;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.