Our team is growing and we have an opening for Information Systems Security Officer.
- Builds a strategic and comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective information security practices which minimize risk to MFG's information assets.
- Responsible for hands-on management of an overall IT security architecture across all of the organizations assets, including configuration, management, sourcing, auditing and daily operations.
- Maintains and performs comprehensive vulnerability management tool-kit across infrastructure, web application, mobile applications and code repositories.
- Ensures information security policies, standards and procedures are up-to-date to enforce confidentiality, the integrity, and availability of information that is owned, controlled and processed within the organization.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining MFG's incident response and disaster recovery programs including testing for all environments.
- Evaluates security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and applies or upgrades tools to mitigate risk as necessary.
- Works closely with the DPO to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices and investigations and acts as a liaison to the information systems and compliance departments.
- Is responsible for initial and periodic information security risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation. Responsible for development and implementation of security risk management plan (both within the organization and across the deployed infrastructure).
- Serves as information security consultant to all departments for all data security related issues.
- 5+ years of experience with IT security
- Experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience with building and maintaining security systems
- Experience with security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management and content filtering
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Knowledge of database and operating system security and the latest security principles, techniques and protocols
- CISM or CISSP certification is a plus but not a requirement
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, SmartIT might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.