WHY join us?
Guided by our core values Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities;
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
- Administration, maintenance and configuration of the main systems and applications
- Performing data changes in the applications
- Data extraction for business needs
- Investigation and analysis of technical and software problems/errors in the applications
- Automation of the business tasks/processes
- Daily tasks monitoring
WHAT necessary requirements for the position are needed:
- 3+ years experience as Application Support Specialist
- Master's degree in Information Technologies, Computer Systems, Computer Science or relevant
- Experience with Relational databases and T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- "Can do" attitude
WHAT we are offering to you:
- Remote work opportunity
- 30 days of paid leave
- Health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
- Shopping cards with discounts
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Recreation room
- Regular team buildings and celebrations