WHY join us?
Guided by our core values Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities;
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
As a Product Owner
, you will play a key role in the Product Management Team
bearing the leadership to manage the entire product development process.
Your main goal will be to deliver a successful product to users in a way that aligns with the project roadmap and company vision.
You will be working closely with business stakeholders to elicit the business requirements and define the product features into a Business Requirement Document. Upon collaboration with software business analysts, solution architects, and development teams you will prepare a Software Requirement Specification that will represent the future product to be developed.
During software development cycles, you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to provide the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
After product completion, you will conduct the release planning process ensuring that the main desired value is being delivered in the correct and timely manner.
WHAT necessary requirements for the position are needed:
- Serves as the voice of the client. Organizes workshops and manages focus groups in order to gather and analyse the business requirements;
- Proposes ideas for new products and features as per the relevant business model;
- Defines product vision and manages the product roadmap;
- Develops scope and defines business use cases;
- Prepares appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by all involved parties;
- Defines backlog items (epics/features/user stories/tasks) and makes sure they are planned and prioritized as per the product roadmap and the overall software development strategy;
- Participates in Agile ceremonies to provide vision and direction to the Agile development team;
- Solves product-related problems, makes decisions, completes trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments;
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals;
- Proposes solution approach and business process changes to be made as part of the implementation of solution;
- Keeps track of industry trends and identifies areas of product improvement;
- Contributes to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork, and a high degree of professionalism.
WHAT we are offering to you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Business/Technology, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in the software development industry, preferably as a Product Owner/ Program Manager/ Product Manager delivering scalable financial products and services;
- Hands-on experience with software development methodologies (preferably SCRUM, Kanban);
- Ability to extract, split and document business needs into relevant documentation;
- Sharp analytical and strong decision-making abilities;
- Professional experience in financial services area will be considered a strong advantage;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery of scope;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all team members and upper management in order to perform discussions;
- Excellent teamwork skills. Ability to influence others in reaching the common goal;
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office package;
- Experience with software development tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc;
- Advanced knowledge of English – spoken and written.
- Remote work opportunity
- 30 days of paid leave
- Health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
- Shopping cards with discounts
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Recreation room
- Regular team buildings and celebrations