WHY join us?
Guided by our core values Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities;
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
As a Senior Software Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the Software Business Analysis Team to ensure that our customers’ needs are truly and efficiently met. You will be working closely with development and QA teams to represent the process functional specification together with user stories and make sure the desired value is being delivered in the correct manner.
Your goal will be to deliver a successful product to users in a way that aligns with the project roadmap and company vision.
WHAT necessary requirements for the position are needed:
- Organize workshops and manage focus groups in order to elicit and gather the business requirements.
- Act as the voice of the customer in strategic decisions, especially in regard to future product development.
- Perform requirements analysis. Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses.
- Specify and model the requirements/ user stories and define acceptance criteria to ensure they are complete, unambiguous, and testable. Create process models, specifications, diagrams, wireframes, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Prepare the needed documentation in proper format as per the internal procedures and policies;
- Propose solution approach and business process changes to be made as part of the implementation of solution;
- Serve as a direct representative of the business with delivery teams (developers, QA, external partners), representing/reinforcing the customers' perspective throughout the product realization cycle. Adjust priorities as required while managing tight timelines;
- Keep track of industry trends and identify areas of product improvement;
- Contribute to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork, and a high degree of professionalism.
WHAT we are offering to you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Business/Technology, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in software business analysis, preferably with ERP or CRM systems;
- Experience with software development methodologies (preferably SCRUM, Kanban);
- Ability to extract, split and document the requirements into user stories;
- Ability to estimate BA work for release planning purposes, collaborating with the team to make pre-analysis of features and related user stories.
- Experience with software development tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Professional experience in the financial services area will be considered a strong advantage;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery of scope;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management in order to perform discussions;
- Excellent computer skills - Excel/Word;
- Advanced knowledge of English – spoken and written.
- Remote work opportunity
- 30 days of paid leave
- Health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
- Shopping cards with discounts
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Recreation room
- Regular team buildings and celebrations