WHY join us?
- Guided by our core values of Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
- You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
- You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities.
- You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be?
- Administration, maintenance and configuration of the main systems and applications.
- Performing data changes in the applications.
- Data extraction for business needs.
- Investigation and analysis of technical and software problems/errors in the applications.
- Automation of the business tasks/processes.
- Daily tasks monitoring.
WHAT necessary requirements and personal skills for the position are needed?
- University degree in Information technologies or technical specialty.
- Previous experience in system and business analysis or technical support.
- Knowledge with Relational databases.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Team-player having very good communication skills.
- Self-organized and highly collaborative.
- Open and outgoing personality.
- Flexible and can-do attitude.
- Continuous learning attitude.
WHAT we are offering to you?
- Remote work opportunity.
- 30 days of paid leave.
- Health insurance.
- Food vouchers.
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects.
- Multisport card at a discounted price.
- Healthy snacks – free fruits, nuts and beverages.
- Access to e-learning platforms.
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
- Shopping cards with discounts.
- Company-sponsored training and certification.
- Recreation room.
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.