What we are looking for:
Project Manager who takes ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes; who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvements across the business; who go beyond, by identifying root causes, evaluating optimal solutions, and recommending comprehensive solutions to prevent future issues.
You will guide and manage projects that will be instrumental in achieving functional strategic priorities, through project management and problem-solving practices.
You will be considered as subject matter expert for best practices in project management and execution.
This role will contribute to the growth and evolution of the company and its ability to deliver projects that are repeatable, predictable, and sustainable.
What you will do:
- You will actively manage complex, multi-functional, full-cycle projects on a regional or global scale, concurrently to support the company in delivering process improvements, business transformations, system integrations, and technology innovation deployments.
- You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), providing guidance and coaching to the teams on the project approach, tools, and resources to optimize the likelihood of successful project delivery.
- You will provide variety of regular and by request reports.
- You will contribute to the advancement of the PM function and its ability to deliver projects which are repeatable, predictable, and sustainable through the creation and improvement of project resources, tools, templates, and systems.
- You will be working with wider teams, define, track, and monitor core project deliverables, including, problem/opportunity statement, scope, objectives, budget, resource demand, tasks & actions, risks and issues, scope changes, decisions & information, assumptions, dependencies and constraints, and lessons learned throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will guide the managers and the teams in developing comprehensive plans for project discovery and implementation, encompassing work breakdown structure, project plan, communication strategy, risk management, change management, testing protocols, configuration guidelines, training initiatives, and operational sustainment plans.
- You will develop risk management plans for supported projects to actively identify, analyze, and monitor project risks & issues, develop risk mitigation strategies, and manage unexpected challenges that may occur during project execution.
- In partnership with the Directors and Managers, you will develop and execute a Stakeholder Management plan for the projects, by identifying, analyzing, and understanding of stakeholder expectations, building relationships, managing expectations, and communicating effectively at different organizational levels.
- You will establish and facilitate project-level governance necessary to ensure that the project follows established procedures, adheres to quality standards, establishes stakeholder alignment, and meets business requirements, including gate or steering committee meetings and escalate issues when appropriate.
- You will organize and facilitate key project activities, such as project kick-off, team meetings, action item tracking, risk management, deliverable management, decision-making processes, project communications, and lessons learned.
- You will influence, mentor, and motivate to ensure efficiency, cooperation, and morale. In this capacity, serve as an escalation point for issues experienced and support the resolution of internal conflicts or points of concern.
Who you are:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, , Information Systems, Computer Science or any other related field.
- You have 4-6 years of working experience.
- You have effective utilization of project techniques to monitor performance against the plan, actively identifying and managing risks and finding solutions.
- You demonstrated experience and familiarity with project management tools, concepts, and methods such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Lean.
- You demonstrated experience managing or leading projects of varying complexity through the full project life cycle.
- You have a great ability to multi-task, manage the time of self and project team in navigating competing priorities, varying degrees of project scope clarity, and accelerated timelines.
- You have demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to achieve clear project scope.
- You love to partner, influence, and work with all levels of the organization.
What is nice to have:
- Strong experience within MS Office, Excel, JIRA, Confluence, Kanbanize.
- Experience using practical problem-solving, or continuous improvement tools.
- Experience supporting complex, multi-functional projects where project discovery was needed before implementation.
- Knowledge within specifics with SW Development projects and documents.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.